with S24-EXTBAT (optional)
S24-Mini Solar Power Supply
This tiny, lightweight solar power supply features an integrated 40WH LiFePO4 battery, and offers plug-and-play convenience for QRP stations, camping, and anything else that needs a simple, reliable 12V DC power supply. It's built into a rugged, water-resistant polycarbonate box.
State-Of-The-Art Battery Technology
- This power supply features a built-in 40 watt-hour Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery, which will provide years of safe, reliable service.
- External battery packs can be connected in parallel to facilitate longer operating times.
- The S24-Mini packs everything you need into a single, easy-to-carry package.
- Just connect a solar panel and your 12V DC devices to the side-mounted screw terminals, and enjoy convenient, reliable solar power.
- If the integrated battery isn't enough, it's easy to attach extra external battery packs.
Made in Michigan
- All of our products were designed in our lab at the Michigan Alternative and Renewable Energy Center in Muskegon, on the shoreline of Muskegon Lake.
- Our printed circuit boards are manufactured by reputable supply partners in Holland, MI.
- Solar panel: 21-22 volts open-circuit (VOC), 16.5-17 volts at maximum power point (VMPP)
- External battery (optional): 12.8V LiFePO4 (DO NOT use any other battery chemistry)
- Load: 12 VDC nominal; maximum load 20A
- Connections: Bare wire or spade lugs to screw terminals
|Load||PV in||Aux Batt|
Pin 1 is common between load and external batteries.
- Charge your Mini when it arrives.
- Open the top cover and disconnect the battery before long-term storage.